The mobile app facilitates the widest possible dissemination of project results and contributes to the establishment of a vivid community of users that continue to use and extend the project results beyond the funding period.
In particular the mobile app is designed in order to provide functionality to:
1. Create and manage elements of collection of practices.
2. A database of words, phonemes, culture-specific information, symbols, questions/answers.
3. Facilities to create lesson plans based on a selection of practices that a user wants to use for a specific purpose or in a specific context.
The overall design of the mobile app pays special emphasis on its educational use linking to learning subjects such as foreign language learning, multicultural awareness, cultures connected to languages, cohesion and empathy games, listening and togetherness dimension.
Procedure to install the LINGUA+ Application. Click here to download the App
- Navigate to the Lingua+ website from your smartphone
- download the file L+.apk in your smartphone
- click on the icon to instal the application